UT2003 - Skin - Antivenom

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Antivenom
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
Type: Skin for Human Female A (original)
Author: Zerø
Teamcolors: 4
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The standart characteristics for Mercs (voice, skill, …) were taken unchanged - favorite weapon switched to Shock Rifle
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 4,69 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id2195.jpg

Antivenom - Venom in your vains:

This girl here could fit perfectly into the classic UT-Team "Venom". I say this not only due her name.

The pros:
The author has made a nice background bio and has a heart for 4 Teamgame-fanatics.
The hair has a nice effect with teamcolors (is that the hairspray?) and the teamcolors can easily be recognized.

The cons:
The portrait is way to small and the hair lacks the usual masked out areas (they are vital for this model).
Some teamcolors have colorerrors in some areas (can best be noticed on blue) and the face just looks a little bit weird to me.

Words by reviewer:
All in all a skin with some good parts, if the author fixes some things it would surely get a higher rating.

Total Score: 4.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Looks fairly high detailed. I'd download it, but I don't really like that model.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Starry Might said:
....What do you mean exactly by "colorerrors" though, MäxX? :confused:
The colorbalance is just a little bit messed up, for instance the red/pink combo on the backside.

Such errors sometimes occour when switching the RGB`s palettes and should be fixed.

If it`s supposed to be that way, it`s just a little bit too "heavy". Only IMO of course

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Total Score: 4.75/10

If the face was improved it'd be better. As for the tcs I'd guess the author did the colour mixing on purpose but would have been better without the red/magenta blue/purple or whatever :)