1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UT2003] Mapvoting without choosing gametype

Discussion in 'BDB' started by BoToKi, Jan 19, 2004.

1. BoToKi

BoToKi New Member

Hi,

I'm using BDBMapvotev400b11 on a ut2003 server and it seems to work ;)

The only thing I wanted to have, but still haven't found out is how I set the mapvote in a way that the mapvote window opens directly with the maps (ctf) and not with the list of the gametypes.

because you have to go to capture the flag - and then you can choose the maps. on some server i already saw that it's possible to set it in a way that the maps are choosen directly.

Hope you understand what I mean? :)

2. BDB

BDB New Member

You would have to configure it to have ONLY CTF. When you have only 1 gametype
    it automatically skips the gametype selection.

3. BoToKi

BoToKi New Member

how can i set it to ctf only?

4. BDB

BDB New Member

Delete or comment out (add a ; before the line) all of the "Config=..." lines
    in the ini file except the "CTF" one.