UT2003 Jailbreak?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bob181

Aug 17, 2005
Hi, I'm really confused with this gametype as there seems to be more than one version.I have one verson where there is only 6 maps which runs thru UT2003 instant action, game type,jailbreak.I'm trying to find more maps to download but keep on coming across jailbreak gold III maps etc. Can any point me in the right direction? Cheers

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Jailbreak 2003 and Jailbreak 2004 share the same code, though some features are only in Jailbreak 2004 (such as vehicles).
Jailbreak gold III is for UT (by that I mean UT99, or UT1)

Jailbreak 2003 comes with 9 bundled maps.
The 2004 installation comes with those maps too, and some extra maps which exist only for UT2004 because they use content (such as textures and meshes) from Epic's base installation of UT2004.

Most maps that have been released since then have only been made for UT2004 for this same reason.