1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT stories on line

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by the_demigod, Apr 14, 2001.

1. the_demigod

the_demigod AbsoluteGamerz.com

Hiya.
    I'm the head honcho of GameStory, a fanfic site hosted by 3dactionplanet.

We are a young site, but we already have several good UT short stories (and 3 Unreal ones plus an awesome Hitman work in progress)

Please take the time to enjoy the lit contained within.

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/story/index.shtml

We're also in need of Your submissions... anything about Unreal, UT or any other game You like- we post... art, stories, thoughts, etc.

Your feedback is also much appreciated.

2. OshadowO

OshadowO Irregular

Nice idea:) I enjoy writing. If I can come up with something halfway decent I'll submit it to you guys. I know unrealcenter ran a competitoon for a UT fan fiction which got quiet a few entries. Maybe if you get in touch with them they'll let you use them or link to them giving you a lot more in the UT section:)

3. Krallopian

Krallopian NC114-85EKLS

Good stuff!

I'll put out the good word for ya Demi!

- Krall

4. Krallopian

Krallopian NC114-85EKLS

Wicked!

10th 1999
    10th 2000
    10th 2001

What's the chance!?

- Krall

Post Scriptum: Speaking of co-incidences, the other day at blockbuster I got 3¢ back, one from 1963, 1965, 1965! Kick ass!

5. OshadowO

OshadowO Irregular

Re: Wicked!

I was looking at the above mystified until I noticed the regesteration dates. Nice catch:)

6. I AM{skullface}

I AM{skullface} metrosexual

great idea! I'll have to write a quite story about Loque and Xan! heh

-I_AM