1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT Secret's!!

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Boricua_33015, Jun 16, 2001.

1. Boricua_33015

Boricua_33015 New Member

Actually, I don't know any of UT's secrets. I'm really not much of a newbie, I got the game about 3 months after it came out. But I always see people post about secrets they have found on many maps. But usually, they're never really fully explained as to how to see them. Are there any websites that has the secrets on them?? Or feel free to post about a secret on this thread.

2. Karsehole

Karsehole Flibbiddydibbiddydob

Check out this thread . You should get some awnsers there.

3. Kray

Kray Time chaser

4. Boricua_33015

Boricua_33015 New Member

I guess I said it wrong. I appreciate that u gave me that site, but that's not exaclty what I'm looking for. I really meant to say "easter eggs." I know al the map secrets there are, but Im looking for easter eggs. Like secret weapons, or secret powerups, not secret areas with the all known weapons that are already in UT. I heard that there was a secret powerup in CTF-LavaGiant, it was some sort of a sheild belt but it stayed forever. I also heard about a DM-Peak easter egg that I don't know if its true tho.

5. Robot TinMan|BuF

Robot TinMan|BuF Godlike Blues Brutha

U sure it wasn't about the deemer in November? ;)

6. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Im surprised no one has mentioned the Redeemer on November yet...

[edit] Oh.. they have... sorry tinman, didnt see yours :p [/edit]

7. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

8. DeaJae

DeaJae taking a month's break

uhhh dear.

9. synergy

synergy {ThC}XiKo

Well, Lavagiant doesn't have much secrets or anything..the only things semi hidden are the Keg of health and the Damage Amp..

Go on the far right side[if on RED team] or the far left route on blue team..Look down before you go into the passing and you should see that the size of the walkway gets narrower..fall down in there and you can get it..just transloc back up and your good:)

If you have the flag you can just dodge out to the lower[RL ridge] walkway.

10. |pOt|fArMeRx

|pOt|fArMeRx 3rd degree CD burns

you can lob flak bombs into the "camp room" through the little crack in the window

doh, on peak i mean

11. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

12. |zXs|Sadist

|zXs|Sadist The little turd that could.

There is a redeemer in CTF-Gauntlet.unr also
    I rarely see people going after it, so I assume few know about it.

13. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I'll tell you something I rarely see people use. I've never seen it mentioned here, but I've seen people in it recently.. why not make it more widely known?

CTF-Noxion16

In front of the flag room there is a room with a column and two health packs behind it. You can jump into the column (from the ledge over the health packs) and shoot from there, completely hidden from view.