UT remote server admin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pziko Snake

((ITA)) Clan Member
Mar 7, 2003
not your business
digilander.iol.it
I've got a problem with the remote server admin, I enabled it from the .INI file and I enabled the redirected feature 2. I gave the INI file to my friend, he ran the dedicated server and i could enter it! http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ServerAdmin, it asked me for user ID and pass. He could enter as Server Admin 2, while he ran the dedicated...
I tried the same thing 2, I disabled firewall b4 doing it. I ran dedicated server, after I tried to access it, but the browsers says that it can't found the page.... I tried several times, but nothing!

The problem isn't the INI file, cus I gave my copy to him, I guess if u can risolve my problem

Last edited:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Heya Pziko Snake!

Not answering generic questions isn't meant to be ignorant or such, but it's already very timeconsuming to deal with Jailbreak related stuff. That's why I pointed you to some sites that are way better places to ask these general kind of questions.

Cheers
Sexmachine