1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ut Radio Help

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by dbevi, Jun 6, 2001.

1. dbevi

dbevi New Member

I can't figure out how to hook into UT radio, can anyone help me out?

LAYMEN TERMS AND DETAIL PLEASE.

thanks,

Dbevi

2. Viking1

Viking1 Highly Unstable

Use WinAmp.

Not sure of the URL but you can find it if you search in the shoutcast listings.

3. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

I would link you to the UTRadio forums, but prounreal seems to be down. Anyways, the IRC channel is #utradio on irc.enterthegame.com

4. synergy

synergy {ThC}XiKo

First, find the IP for the broadcast - which should be in the topic. Or you can just ask[note: dont spam] anyone in the channel what the ip is. Once you have it, copy it to your clipboard. Open Winamp, hold CTRL and hit L. Paste in the ip and hit OK. Double click the ip in the playlist and it should start buffering, andthen, it will play.

:)