1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UT]Need recruits for new gametype.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Erika, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Erika

Erika WHA?

Ok, I've started on coding a new gametype I call Survival, basically the players have to survive a hoard of Skaarj/Monsters/whatever. The person who survives in the end or who has the most lives at the end of the match wins. So, instead of killing players/surviving like in LMS, the players have to survive a bunch of skaarj.

I have a lot of it done but I don't have knowledge on areas such as menu items and some other miscellaneous stuff, one thing that also bugs me is that I can't seem to figure out a way to stop the flow of skaarj properly. If anyone is interested in helping me code this, just say so. I've included an attachment with the source.

P.S. Also a few new ideas wouldn't hurt.

Attached Files:

2. FireSlash

FireSlash Whats a FireSlash?

So, in short, its a UT version of Invasion?

3. Erika

Erika WHA?

I guess.

4. RegularX

RegularX Master of Dagoth Lies

I could probably hunt down the source code to Freehold if that might help. The Containment mode is similar to that.

If you can find Eavy's Monster mutator and examine that code, it might help as well.