UT in linux? ...Hope help is possible

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hatecrime69

Novice
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
I recently got my voodoo 1 (diamond monster 3d) to work in linux (my savage 4 has no 3d support in linux) and the first game i installed was (obiously) UT After some minor problems i got it to run. However, performance is very bad (i know the performance isn't equal to win) when i open the in-game broser it slows down to horrible slowness (cursor takes forever to move, ect) So i'm looking for every tweak i can, this normally wouldn't be a problem if the perferences command worked in linux, but it doesn't, so what i need is the commands that perferences normally does for you and any tips to make ut not slow down like it is when i try to play multi. thanks for any help!