UT EO Bloodbath - Friday 11/21 @ 8pm EST

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
UT EO Bloodbath - Friday 11/21 @ 8pm EST [UPDATED]

WHAT:
A scheduled UT EO CTF bloodbath open to anyone. Teams will be kept balanced and the event will run until the last man standing. Use this thread to suggest future dates/times and I'll keep this post up-to-date.​

WHEN:
  • Friday 11/21 @ 8pm EST / 5pm PST
  • Saturday 11/22 @ 8pm EST / 5pm PST

WHERE:
Game Server
Excessive Overkill *Fast-Paced Action!*
unreal://68.232.172.11:7777

IRC Chat
Server: irc.globalgamers.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #excessiveoverkill

WHO:
YOU!!1!​

WHY:
because​

Last edited:

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Well that was fun. I think a success. Again next Friday or should we shoot for a weekday night before then?

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I'm going to be out of state this weekend for thanksgiving. Sun mon Tues night would be only possibility for me.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Doh! I just now saw this thread and the later posts in the other. T'was simply awesome. Thanks for setting it up Maest!

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'm going to be out of state this weekend for thanksgiving. Sun mon Tues night would be only possibility for me.

Duh. I'll be gone too. If anyone else wants to set something up let me know and I'll update the first post.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
maest pm me again if you guys are playing. i'm usually on irc if I'm free.

Will do.

We took a break for the holliday but I'd like to keep it going. Anybody up for Wednesday night? I can set them up for Friday and Saturday again too even though it's unlikely I could make it.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I should be available tomorrow night to frag a bit. =]

OK I setup a new thread for this week. The easiest way right now to get reminders is to join the Steam group linked in the new thread. If people don't keep steam running let me know and I can switch to google calendar reminders or something. It's all a work in progress.

Here's a few screenshots from the 11/21 and 11/22 Bloodbath. I think I was very biased in when I remembered to take a shot but I'll try and get more next time. We played dozens of games. I can give login info for any who wants to upload a shot to that imgur account.

http://imgur.com/a/0cak9

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
OK I setup a new thread for this week. The easiest way right now to get reminders is to join the Steam group linked in the new thread. If people don't keep steam running let me know and I can switch to google calendar reminders or something. It's all a work in progress.

Here's a few screenshots from the 11/21 and 11/22 Bloodbath. I think I was very biased in when I remembered to take a shot but I'll try and get more next time. We played dozens of games. I can give login info for any who wants to upload a shot to that imgur account.

http://imgur.com/a/0cak9

I grabbed two on 11/22. I took more but I forgot that my SShots come out corrupt if I don't lower game resolution first. When I remembered to lower res (set up a fancy shmancy keybind for that) I got two. Feel free to download and upload to the album.

Anybody else notice a trend in all of these? Some guy named maest keeps owning everybody.

sqAgvin.png

5ZHDPtE.png