1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT crashes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by WZMnstr, Mar 25, 2000.

1. WZMnstr

WZMnstr New Member

First of all, Infiltration is the best MOD I've played. I really enjoy it. I get a problem of UT locking up (it seems to be more predominant in Assault games.) This happens during the game for no apparent reason. Also, when I die, UT slows to a crawl. It takes about 7 minutes before I can respawn.... Any suggestions how I can avert this?

2. Warren

Warren Infiltration Project Coordinator

What kind of system are you running? video card? memory? CPU? Maybe it's locking up due to overheat. Might have to settle with turning all the eye candy down full.

------------------
    Warren
    Project Coordinator
    i n f i l t r a t i o n
    http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
    Then check out our FAQ.