1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT Citadel

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by DarthGreg, Jan 22, 2000.

1. DarthGreg

DarthGreg New Member

While playing UT the other day, I was thinking. Citadel would make a kick-*** play mode for UT. For those of you don't know what Citadel is, its a play mode for Wheel of Time, where, in essence, each time has a certain number of seals which the other team tries to steal from opposing citadels, and return to their's. The thing is, you can stick stuff like sliding stairways, walls, and creatures in your citadel to guard the seals. This, I think, could be implemented well into UT. I'd look into it myself, but, one, I have no idea how to code for UT, and 2, I don't have the time. Something else that I think would be cool is a modified assault mode where both teams both try to guard and attack a base. Just my two cents.

------------------
    -------------------------------------------------
    Darth Greg
    Dark Lord of the Sith
    DarthGreg@hotmail.com
    ICQ#: 40641320
    AIM: DarthGreg
    "Evil always beats good, because good is stupid."
    -------------------------------------------------