1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT 451b Released

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by {GD}Odie3, Mar 13, 2004.

1. {GD}Odie3

{GD}Odie3 You Give Odie a Boner

FYI Server Admins a new version of UT is out. It is verison UT 451b

Get it HERE

I see that most of the INF server are now on UT 451 and I guess it is time for me to get off UT 440 and upgrade to 451. I guess the players have stopped using the (non)Creative UT 436 patch.

2. cracwhore

cracwhore I'm a video game review site...

Still using the 436 "nocd" patch from 2000. Any reason to upgrade for a player?

3. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

No, unless you're using Linux as it's got a better OpenGL renderer. It's mainly security fixes for servers. I ought to mention that 451b is an unofficial version, so use at your own risk.

4. FieldMedic

FieldMedic Less good UT Player ever

Wow, the fix was quick

The new server vulnerability was discovered some days ago , and UTPG already fixed it.
    Impressive work.

5. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

It's about as official as an upgrade you're going to get after all this time, considering they got the latest source codes from Epic itself, and their blessing to do this :)

6. karsh

karsh Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh

Hay this is as close to what Im looking for...
    Im back (though I doubt anyone will remember me)
    and I was looking for the UT patch 436... but now it looks like theres others out there
    can anyone here tell me which to get and where to find them???

please

7. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

Welll, if you're not running a server, then I'd reccommend getting the 436 patch. BeyondUnreal FileWorks should be able to find it for you. If you do want 451b, the link is at the top of the thread ;).