Useless

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FW|morpheus

Inconsistent
Feb 21, 2003
Slovenia
Visit site
I requested a review for my latest map(Protection) quite some time ago and where is it? The "request review" button is yellow like I never requested one. And this is not the first time this happened, this happened three times with my previous map until Prophet mercifully reviewed it.
My point? The review system is useless. There is no system at all. Chaos. Some maps get a review the very same day, some wait for years while reviewers review remakes like Deck16-v9841-LE, and my maps never get anywhere. How about an actual review queqe or something?

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
First, I can't force the reviewers (without putting a lot of coding into it) to review maps straight off the review queue. Plus we don't have a lot of active reviewers.

Second, the review queue for any reviewer (those not assigned to one) is cleared of maps older than 45 days, the others remain assigned to the reviewer until he reviews it or becomes inactive. If we didn't do this, the list would probably be around 1000+ maps to be reviewed and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Plus thats an even better chance of your map getting lost in the multitude.

Third, there is no request review "button". ;)

Fourth, I'll take well thought out suggestions for a solution, if you have any.

Last edited: