1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

US tax money goes where?

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by OO7MIKE, Dec 11, 2005.

1. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

So I've been looking at a few budget figures of where all of our money has been going. Aparently we are spending a few billion a day for our "war" in iraq.

Strangely It only costs us one days budget to go to mars. The right choice here is how would I say this .... duh..

Some how I dont feel like it will happen in my lifetime.

2. MassChAoS

MassChAoS echo "NaliCity";

the money goes into the politician's pocket

3. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

Most of the money goes to keeping Dick Clark looking young.

4. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Trust me, I aint no big bush fann, but the stupid people are paying these prices on things.

Now a 6% raise on cable tv (comcast) next year, our gas went from 160 to 206, the car gas price is way out of hand, wtf is going on.
    Then I heard about the credit card companies still send thier crap, sighn me up junk mail, now even after the so called bankrupcy reform to the people who just declared bankrupcy pffft.Frickin banks getting away with extortion.

There is NO reason for natural gas to increase in price NONE !!!!

Oh sbc because I don't have a long distance plan they have it at 30 CENTS A MINUTE, now they just sent a thing out for a 5 dallar late fee for long distance service.
    Also they took away my payment center, they don't have (time) anymore, and all this charge crap for information.
    I need to stir the pot I'm tellin you, just wait till I do a web page, it's going to be the bash session of all time, and am going to enter it into every search engine, cause they can kiss my ass!

Like man I am growing very pissed at all this SH_T.

And ya thats waaay to much money for the results we are getting in iraq, plane and simple, like dang gimmie 20,000 and thats all i need.
    Not to mention those poor people (poor people too) from that hurricane, like I said wtf is going on.
    I wouldnt pay for my house they have to kill me I would never pay if I was one of those hurricane victims.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  5. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

ANOTHER THING, OT

Do you guys-gals think that oil burning thing in england was from deliberate action, teerorists or the like?
    It sure seems kinda wierd "oil-high prices", etc etc

6. GoAt

GoAt Never wrong

because we all know the Govt has direct control over gas prices.

7. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

I really wish you cry babies would stop whining about Iraq. We're going to finish the f'ing job!

8. militaryspetproject

militaryspetproject Kissy!

right... I will cut off my left arm if in 20 years we still arnt a military presence in Iraq... Or at least still fighting this war on terror.

9. Sarevok

Sarevok ...

we need to all forgive Bush, he's doing whats best for our country

10. QUALTHWAR

11. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

I think it's gone from "We're going to" to "We damn well BETTER".

I don't think it's unreasonable for people to be pissed off about Iraq. I also don't think it's unreasonable for people to be skeptical of its outcome.

12. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

I'm sorry, your call cannot be put through. All the cry babies are in Iraq. The ones getting kidnapped, tortured and murdered. The ones getting blown up in an escalating atmosphere of violence. The homeless ones who are distraught but have little chance of recourse through the legal system because there isn't much of one anyway, and parts of it are being accused of revenge killings.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  13. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

I think someone missed the point... We could be sending people to mars or the moon and back every day for an entire year instead of paying for this "war".

14. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

If you're so gung-ho supportive of this war (in Iraq), why aren't you over there too?
    My stepson was in the initial march into Bhagdad. He came home that July. He was then sent to Afghanistan in January this year. He just came home for a 2 weeks visit and he has to go back on the 20th. He's slated to come home in late april 'for good'. (That's when his tour is up) Now I don't mind so much his being there. The action there was justified. Iraq isn't. And rumor has it he'll be back there by midyear next year.

15. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

And you are the first one to jump on the 'Liberals' as being fools, stupid..... ummmm remember who it is that is in control of the House, Senate aND the White House that has allowed this to happen? Two guesses, and one of them isn't the Dems.

16. QUALTHWAR

it's all god's fault

17. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

to btlJuice
    Those are VALID things to bash bush, not all this other tripe like "he lied" pfffft.
    I have as of yet, to hear ANY solution about ANYTHING from the dems, none, nothing, zero.
    not clinton
    not kenedy

or ANY of them
    All i ever hear is , don't drill in alaska, no more tax cuts, bush mislead us, on and on, but NEVER any new ideas.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  18. Cat Fuzz

Yeah, going to Mars is so important.

19. QUALTHWAR

anti-science

20. Cat Fuzz

I'm not anti-science, I'm anti-stupid.:lol: