Updating Space Wolves WH40K

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kingb33

Mar 21, 2004
Tinkering...
Finally got around to adjusting the coloring of the Spacewolves armor to grey and found the appropriate chestlogo for them as well finally...One of these days I promise to release all this stuff :eek:

Attachments

• swfangs.jpg
    swfangs.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 55

kingb33

Mar 21, 2004
kingb33 said:
Tinkering...
Finally got around to adjusting the coloring of the Spacewolves armor to grey and found the appropriate chestlogo for them as well finally...One of these days I promise to release all this stuff :eek:

Almost forgot...

Hopefully one day someone can tinker with the model itself. Would be nice if you could have the model hold 2 weapons at the same time somehow like a sword and bolt gun :) Also the models animations could use a little work. Also I think the legs are a little to thin, especially the calves. They need to be fattened up just a "little". :)