1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Update...

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by Skillz, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Skillz

Skillz ut-files.com

My iPho.... just kidding guys. :lol:

Seriously though, some of the downloads at planetjailbreak.com for the original Jailbreak are linked to broken pages. Might want to update those links so they can direct new users to the correct location to download the files they seek.

I noticed it specifically with the map packs.

2. Bloodyboy

Bloodyboy UT3 JB Mapper

3. Skillz

Skillz ut-files.com

I already have all the files. ;)

The links on the site is what the issue is about. Needs to be fixed.

4. DannyMeister

DannyMeister UT3 Jailbreak Coder

Agreed. I really miss FileWorks... nobody wants to have to keep up with a bunch of mirrors :/

5. Bloodyboy

Bloodyboy UT3 JB Mapper

And I already reported it to SirTahngarth last week, last year and two year ago. Isn't he who is responsible?

6. DannyMeister

No, he isn't. (But if he wanted it, I'm sure he could get rights). He and several of us have access to post new news stories via the CMS that's running the news section of the site. Tarquin is the man ultimately in control, though he's no more active than us other bums these days :) . I've got admin access to directly access website files, so I can modify them in all that spare time I have laying around. :rolleyes:

7. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

I guess we could put up copies of all files on UTzone.de Downloads. We even have a category for UTJB3 there, although it's empty.

Are there any working mirrors for the UMOD versions of the downloads?
    Or the Jailbreak III Standard map pack?
    I uploaded all relevant files (UTJB3Gold and the map packs, but not SP2 or Gold map pack) to UTzone now, they only need to be approved to be publicly visible.

[edit]
    Nevermind, I found them all.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  8. DannyMeister

Thanks for the new JB III Gold and map pack mirrors, Wormbo. I have updated all mirrors for JBIII, maps, mutators, and oldies links. Whew, not a fun job. JB200x is still all out of date, and there's several other website features not working :(

9. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

10. Skillz

Skillz ut-files.com

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  11. Alhanalem

Alhanalem Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop

I do not have access to the website and never had anything to do with BeyondUnreal outside of Jailbreak. I just saw a message you sent a couple weeks ago but as I said, I don't have any power to change those things.

News to me. If I have any credentials for the site, I don't know what they are :p

But as you know I've been pretty heavily involved in modding for Dungeon Defenders, so I haven't really had the time to get around to poking around here.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  12. Bloodyboy

Bloodyboy UT3 JB Mapper

We haven't discussed a lot together and I've confused you, Tahngarth / Tarquin.
    End of story.