1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Update on me.

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by Cat Fuzz, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

Anyway, Been a few years huh?

1. Wife's kidney's failed. Dialysis 5 days a week for her. We do that at home. I put needles in her arms, fire up the machine and monitor for 3.5 hours, take the needles out. (a little more to it than that but you get the idea)

2. Worked on 13 or so movies in the last few years. Met famous people.

3. Two kids now. Boys. 10 and 5.

4. Might work on a Nic Cage movie here in a couple months. I hope he's not a douche.

5. Still conservative. Obama is a douche.

2. Rukee

Rukee Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

Good to hear from you Cat. Sorry bout your wife.
    Do you still have the convert?

3. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

I hope your wife's health improves, and are the boys getting into gaming?

For me, please tell Nic Cage that he was the bomb in Con Air.

4. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

Dialysis is tough, does your wife have a chance at getting a donor kidney?

5. Couchman

Couchman New Member

Sounds rough man, good luck with your wifes condition!

6. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

Still have the 63 Mercury Comet. In fact, it was the star car in the short film titled, "63 Comet". My car is now world famous as the film played in a huge London festival. http://www.63cometfilm.com/

The Nic Cage movie ended up going to Mobile Alabama. Bogus.

My sons are both obsessed with Minecraft and Skylanders. We have about 23 of those things.

Wifey can get a kidney transplant. She has to lose 8 more pounds to get the referral for the transplant which starts the process of testing living donors and searching for a cadaver kidney if none of the living donors are a match. To anyone that doesn't know, she looks and acts perfectly healthy. You wouldn't suspect anything is wrong with her. It's not like she is sickly and weak. Because we have the home setup, we can do more frequent treatments for less time each treatment. In-center dialysis is rough. Longer treatments tapped her out and left her weak and tired. We can adjust when we want to do dialysis as long as we get it done 5 times a week. Just about the only real PITA about it is that it ties us both up while she's on the machine. Since I'm working full-time, I pretty much have no free time. I work, come home and eat dinner and put her on the machine, go to bed. It's not forever, though. I'll give her one of my kidney's if I'm a match.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  7. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

+1 from me.

8. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

never give up, my friend.