1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Upcoming Build - Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Editing' started by UltraNew-B, Jul 25, 2004.

1. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

We'd never get over it with the current speed issues

2. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

First, Nice truck Steve, second Physics volumes :D

3. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

Almost jumped two:) The truck is finished, I added mirrors and a window in the sleeper, and the second color for a stripe that matches the fenders.

Attached Files:

4. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

I've got a small problem with lost gods. There's an area that could quite plainly be used as a shortcut, but is blockedoff by a blocking volume. I'm fine with it being blocked off it's just that first time players will think that's an easier way to go and crash into it. Perhaps a static mesh barrier as well as the blocking volume?

the place I'm talking about is attached to this post.

Attached Files:

5. carmatic

carmatic New Member

oooo semi truck... is that a drivable vehicle? does the trailer move seperately from the front of the truck?

::edit:: oops stupid question... of course it aint a drivable vehicle.... its built for classical stunt scenarios or something...?

ooo ooo ooo ... i got an idea... like, you know in those 70's car chasy movies , sometimes they actually drive through the trailer, you know... like... vrooo-whoosh-ooom..... it barely fits a 'normal' car, so it cant be used fairly or something... bigger cars are better off climbing the mounds next to it and jumping over or landing on the trailer itself... or something

Last edited: Aug 5, 2004
  6. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

Ok,Jon, ok Diego, ok ProjectX:) I have added a mesh to block that area to the newest version:D