1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Upak.u file for Unreal gold.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Lidzsvars, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Lidzsvars

Lidzsvars New Member

Could someone please send to my email "maurinss@inbox.lv" unpacked: "Upak.u" file, because for some kind of reasons my winrar isnt opening it, tested some other programs, but had the same problem.

Thanks

2. Biene_Maja[FOOL]

Biene_Maja[FOOL] Member

3. Lidzsvars

Lidzsvars New Member

I have it already, but as I told, cant unzip it, thats the prob. Anyway thanks.

4. Carpetsmoker

Carpetsmoker Nexus-6

Which browser are you using?
    The file is automagically decompressed for some reason if I download it with Opera, not sure if this is a bug or feature.

Check the size of the downloaded file, if it's ~12M then it was automagically decompressed.

5. Lidzsvars

Lidzsvars New Member

Ehh, whatever, left my PC with INF running for 2 hours and it dl that Upak.u file from server.
    Now I just need to delete original or add it in folder depends on what I am going to do: play online or on LAN

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008