UPaint

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

whitemerovingian

Jul 27, 2005
Well guys i have a problema, my UPaint, its acts funny it seams that it doesn't work, every thing that i try(new tex, import,export, open), it doesn't do anything. here is a screenshot of it. can anyone help me with this?

thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 27

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
You need to open up a character to edit first. I can't remember how excactly since I don't use UPaint but try to find the character files and use the open button ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
It seemes like there is no character opened. They can be find in the character subfolder of upaint ;)

whitemerovingian

Jul 27, 2005
ok first of all i dont have any character on my computer, second the upain only opens *.UPP and *.PSK files, wich of both i don't have any, third there isn't any "character" subfolder under UPain. Can anyone help me with this??

Thanks in advance

whitemerovingian

Jul 27, 2005
btw the Import Texture doesn't open any windows, i think it is supposed to, since it will have to ask you where is the file textures to import. And the "New Texture" option doesn't it have to create a blank area of something for you to start making a new texture? well it does do anything, it act as if there is no action associated to the "onclick" event, do you know if there is a patch of somekind??

Thank you in Advance

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
whitemerovingian said:
ok first of all i dont have any character on my computer, second the upain only opens *.UPP and *.PSK files, wich of both i don't have any, third there isn't any "character" subfolder under UPain. Can anyone help me with this??

Thanks in advance
Then the subfolder hasn`t been installed.

Just go on your DVD, search for the upaint folder and copy the character-folder manually. There are more folders in there, just take a look which one has upp-files in it, or simply copy all folders ;)

whitemerovingian said:
btw the Import Texture doesn't open any windows, i think it is supposed to, since it will have to ask you where is the file textures to import. And the "New Texture" option doesn't it have to create a blank area of something for you to start making a new texture? well it does do anything, it act as if there is no action associated to the "onclick" event, do you know if there is a patch of somekind??

Thank you in Advance

The new button cleans all textures on your opened character and to import a texture you must have a char opened and a part (head or body) selected to import

Last edited by a moderator:

whitemerovingian

Jul 27, 2005
MäxX said:
Then the subfolder hasn`t been installed.

Just go on your DVD, search for the upaint folder and copy the character-folder manually. There are more folders in there, just take a look which one has upp-files in it, or simply copy all folders ;)

The new button cleans all textures on your opened character and to import a texture you must have a char opened and a part (head or body) selected to import

Thank you very much i am now able to make my own skin :D:D:D:D:D