upaint won't load files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Madd_Cracker

scrawny pale dude
Sep 11, 2005
unitedstates
profile.myspace.com
every time i try to open a .upp file with upaint it decides it would rather crash. I'd like to try skinning some models but this is getting frustrating. I've reinstalled it no less than 5 times so that doesn't work for sure.
my pc consists of 2.4ghz pentium 512megs of ram and an ati 9600 128meg card, i've tried to find the answer by searching forums but had no luck so hopefully someone can help me out.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Have you copied the meshes and texture files over to the uPaint folder?

You should have a folder called uPaint\Meshes with all the .psk files in it and another called uPaint\Textures with all the .png files in them...

If they're there and you goto file-open in uPaint, what exactly happens? See if you can copy the error message :)