UPaint won't export to Unreal 2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cmrbreno13

Dec 21, 2005
I'm new to the forum and I'm in need of some help. I just created a custom skin for a charcter and I want to export it to UT2004. I click on the button "Export to Unreal" in which it looks like all of the files needed are created but I can't find the UTX or the UPL for my file anywhere on my HD. I looked at the Upaint INI and everything seems fine. UT2004 is installed as such:

C:\UT2004

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cmrbreno13

Dec 21, 2005
Thanks for the replies :). I was messing with it today and realized that I put the 1.02 patch over the 1.1 UPaint. I just installed Upaint and changed the rendering etc. from Open Gl to Software (Crashing issues) and everything works now.

Next is finding some good custom model creation tutorials.