Upaint help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Right does anyone know how to set Upaint up so that when you modify a image you also see it updated on the model without having to do a new import each time?

Just its really slowing down how long its taking me to make my first 2004 skin.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Not possible to the best of my knowledge. Why don't you save your image... Move forward about five steps then import it... Then if you're happy move on from there, if you're not just revert to the last bit you liked :) When you get used to it and realise the parts you're painting then you'll hardly use Upaint at all - I know I don't anymore. Or, in Upaint use the eraser or a brush to paint over different areas on the image (without saving!) and see where the parts are on the body. Then goto your image editing s/w and go from there. You can always do any touch ups in Upaint later if you make a mistake. Dunno if that's any use to ya :)