UnWheel2's New Talent!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I would like to officially announce two new UnWheel2 members;

kea

RL name: A. Popov
RL occupation: Student and C# programmer
Year of birth: 1985
Web site: http://www.unreal.lone-wolfs-den.com/SP2D/index.html
"I would like to make AI improvements to UnWheel and gametypes stuff".

jayo

Well, my name is Opeyemi Ajayi (friends call me "jayo" - due to being unable to pronounce my African name :p). Was raised in my home country (Nigeria), moved to the US in 2003, after graduating High School. That was when I got my first computer and started playing games (while attending UMBC). Got into UT2K4 late 2005 - didn't even know there was such a thing as UEd. Well, fast forward to UT3, I decided to learn how to make those custom levels I played a lot of (started learning UT3Ed December 07). So far, I've won in the Best Capture the Flag map category of the Make Something Unreal Contest with CTF-Sloth (5th Place) and I am completely proud of being able to place with my limited knowledge. Looking forward to bringing to UW2 some really great work. :D

UnWheel2 can really use the talent of these two members! Welcome to the team:clap: