Unwheel Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.:EG:.Moose

May 28, 2008
Hello Im Moose
I come from the Community Elite Gamers,
I am here to ask two main things really over the years i have played on assault and i have played on unwheel cars fun race all of those sort of maps as it is made by you i would like to put it on my Community server however i notice that it has been made so i cannot put it on i would firstly like to ask if i can put it on and secondly
As the mods that are on my server dont support the one team attacking and defenders doing nothing i would like to edit the map ofcourse keeping the main ownership of the map by your map maker
Thanks for taking your time to read this
Best Regards,
Moose.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
hello Moose. I am not too sure I understand your questions. Your first is whether you can put the mod on your server, I think. Are you saying to tried to install UnWheel and couldn't?
Second, can you edit the maps I think is your question. We really cannot stop anyone from doing this, just please include the original name in the edited map.

.:EG:.Moose

May 28, 2008
Oh no not the mod some of the original maps that were made by the unwheels team
It appeared we just had some files missing and fixed that
Thanks for the feedback and ill do the edit some justice :D
and if you want to see the server its in the Assault section and its called:
2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps.
Best Regards Moose