Unwheel.exe ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UltraNew-B

UnWheel Team
Feb 22, 2003
Your Subconscious
Visit site
I was just wondering if the team plans to implement its own .exe, a la Red Orchrestra, SAS etc. (ie. Unwheel has its own custom menu, a seperate unwheel folder inside the UT2004 folder with its own sub-folders etc)?

It seems kinds messy atm having all the Unwheel files mixed into ut2004 subfolders etc. I would be willing to help make a layout if your interested. :)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
UltraNew-B said:
I was just wondering if the team plans to implement its own .exe, a la Red Orchrestra, SAS etc. (ie. Unwheel has its own custom menu, a seperate unwheel folder inside the UT2004 folder with its own sub-folders etc)?

It seems kinds messy atm having all the Unwheel files mixed into ut2004 subfolders etc. I would be willing to help make a layout if your interested. :)

I think that's what we were originally going for, but our E3 release was a tad rushed (congrats to everyone on getting that done in the 2 days notice we had), maybe our next version will have it.