UnWheel 2 is a MSUC Phase 4 Finalist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
This is a surprise to me! I entered in 6 categorys; Best Non-FPS Game Mod
Best Art for Game Mod
Best Mod Level
Best New Vehicle Set
Best Graphics in Map
Best Use of Physics

I assumed my least likely category would be Best Non-FPS Game Mod since there is no code in place, except for the vehicles.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
the non-fps one is certainly a surprise, but I'm definitely not surprised with the vehicles, levels, graphics or art based on the sheer quality of what you;ve been producing!

Oh, and I'll get in touch soon about code, I'm talking to people...

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I will probably be able to get UT3 for free by the time you guys got UW2 out! :p I can't wait though... UW2 is the only reason I would ever buy UT3. :) To be honest... I have not played a MP game in at least a year.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
if mapping has ever interested you I can tell you that the best level design I've ever seen in a multiplayer mode can be found in this game. All the levels are incredibly dynamic with each one fundamentally different to the last.