UnWheel 2 in UDK

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Crap... my bday is this weekend.. and damn... I am getting a bit old... lol. :p Still under 30 though... so im still good... haha. What is everyone up to these days?

Erman

Dec 26, 2010
unwheel2

hello,
i downloaded that UDK-UnWheel2.exe , it looks promising. but controls are not that intuitive. i am planning to develop a virtual multiplayer vehicle world. is unwheel2 could help me about that?
by the way you are all smart people :)

erman

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Thanks Erman:) That is a fairly rough release, from when I was working solo. We have three active members now, as well as a working HUD and better interface.

We are working toward a stand alone game, so are not giving away the work we have put into it, but your project sounds interesting. Any links to your work?

Steven