1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnrealEd Questions

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by optic_freeze, Nov 29, 2000.

1. optic_freeze

optic_freeze Frozen Solid

Anyone know if there is an updated version of UnrealEd? I want to begin to learn how to use it and I need a good tutorial. Know where I can find that as well? What's your favorite color? Whats your name? Just kidding - sorry for all the questions. No, seriously, the first two questions I would like answers for please. I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Phil

2. Arkive

Arkive New Member

If you upgrade your UT to version 4.36, you'll have the latest version of the editor. As for tutorials, I recommend:

http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealed/

There's more there then any other site, as well as several topic based messageboards.

Jeff

3. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Don't overlook the Editing Forum here at PU or the Forums at Nali City. The NC forums are filled with many talented mappers.

4. optic_freeze

optic_freeze Frozen Solid

Thanks guys. I will check out that information.

Phil