UnrealED keeps crashing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BeeR

Dec 26, 2003
Heya,

Let me introduce myself as mapper from the Unreal Fortress 2003 team, im making a map remake with some UnF actors and stuff in it.
Untill my ED started to crash, i asked some other mappers on the team to fix it up but it keeps crashing everytime.
So here goes the error (i hope you guys have a clue to help me out)

Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1672 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: MSI MS-StarForce GeForce FX 5200 (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200) (4403)

Assertion failed: (iCode&3)==0 [File:UnClass.cpp] [Line: 1478]

History: SerializeExpr <- (0C) <- UStruct::Serialize <- (Class myLevel.BackPackPickup_Health2) <- UState::Serialize <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class myLevel.BackPackPickup_Health2) <- LoadObject <- (Class myLevel.BackPackPickup_Health2 1517404==1517404/1540586 1517350 110) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Map <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (MAP LOAD FILE="C:\\UT2003\\Maps\\CTF-UNF-Rage2003-Fix2.ut2") <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- FileOpen <- WEditorFrame::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Editor problem

Hello UT2003 mappers,

Like all of you I have the hobby of making maps for UT2003, but recently a problem has occurred while rebuilding the level I was making. The editor (v 3.0) finishes illuminating BSP and starts with illuminating the actors, but after a minute or so it stops building (the program doesn't react according to my pc). I have installed the 2225 patch and it still doesn't work right. Can it have anything to do with the amount of actors (or static meshes for that matter). My level is just a bit bigger than DM-TrainingDay and it has about 450 Static meshes. What could be the reason? Please help, because I love making maps! If you happen to know the solution please contact me at Sjosz2@hotmail.com or post a comment here. :(