UE1 - UT Unrealed 99 question about movers with sounds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

emmix

Jan 11, 2011
I'm mapping for an old Unreal engine based game called Rune. I created a door with 3 keyframes, and I would like to have a different sound for each movement. It's a double door with a lock in the middle of it. I would like an unlocking sound to go off when the door unlocks, and then have a door moving sound go off when the door starts moving. Is there any way to do this?

Silent><Shade

Jan 18, 2011
Montgomery, Michigan
+MoverSounds

:eek2: ok if the rune is like the unreal editor 2.0, than hopefully I can help.
open your map look for the mover (or the door with the lock on it) right click on that mover brush(your door)you should have a list pop up. look for Mover Properties1. Left click "Mover Properties1." you should see all the attributes in a nice list from "+advanced" - "+Sound". look for the "+MoverSound" left click the expand (+) you should have 5 things you can do there. you have closed sound, closing sound, MoveAmbientSound, opened sound, opening sound. left click on one like opening sound for example.a spot opens that has the word[none] than [clear][use][...] click on the [...] box should bring up a list of sound that rune has that you can put in your map once you find one that you like leave it highlighted than go to the [use] and click that your sound should be there. Please let me know if that worked.