1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnrealDB Launches

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Nov 28, 2012.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

It's been ages since I've been able to say something like this, but we've got a brand new Unreal website resource in our midst. UnrealDB is just kicking off and plans to become a compendium of development resources and planned/released projects. Here, I'll just let Henrik say it in his words:

Good luck, UnrealDB!

2. leilei

leilei ANIME ELF'S !!

So it's like a Unreal learning resource that's not a bunch of licensee log-in link walls!

3. ambershee

ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks

To be fair, the only links that require login on the UDN don't have any information of interest to UDK users anyway.

4. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

Actually it seems to be a kind of link site that attempts to summarize where you can find information and what's going on.

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I instantly lost all respect in this website the moment I read this:

"it was one of the first 3D engines with a modular and open architecture allowing it to be modded as the user saw fit, with the release of Unreal Tournament in 1999."

If you cant learn to respect the true Unreal 1 as the legitimate father (and the best) of Unreal then you dont deserve my respect.

not trying to be a dick here but it just COMPLETELY irritates me seeing as Unreal 1 gets no credit for ANYTHING these days.

6. Arnox

Arnox UT99/2004 Mod Crazy

I definitely like where this is going. With some more work, this site could be great. It's a great opportunity to gather all the info we are aware of into one place instead of having to go to 5 different websites for 5 different pieces of info.