1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Script UserBar

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoundFX, Dec 6, 2005.

1. SoundFX

SoundFX New Member

This seems to be a new...fad. So I went ahead and made one for Unreal Script users. Heres what it looks like.

[​IMG]

www.userbars.com

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

"Unreal Scripters" are people who create Matinee scripts and the like, so they are just mappers. Then again, what the heck is a "user bar" and what would you need it for?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  3. [SAS]Solid Snake

[SAS]Solid Snake New Member

As elmuerte put it in the IRC chat, I'd rather be known to be an unrealscript programmer more than a scripter. I don't script, I program...

4. elmuerte

elmuerte Master of Science

Just for clarification:
    Read "script" as "movie script", and kismet being the sort of visual programming thingy in UnrealEngine3

5. SoundFX

SoundFX New Member

my bad, Ill change it.

edit: changed, user bars are for signatures and you use them because you can. or dont use them cause you dont have to.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005