1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal: S3 Demo Levels

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Delacroix, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Delacroix

Delacroix Successor of Almarion

2.19 beta - this is useless both in terms of S3TC levels and Unreal Beta - it has nothing to do with the original beta leak.
    OldUnreal doesn't contain proper links for S3TC textures... they are unable to host most of their files for now.
    348 Demo - nothing to do with S3TC again. Its Unreal Tournament Demo, that doesn't contain anything useful anymore.
    The Pirate Bay's link - already uploaded to HTTP by Hyper.nl - needless
    Celtic Warriors links - home to the Unreal Retexturing Project. Kinda good textures, but WHY did you post it twice?
    The level list - these maps ARE in the map pack inside the first post.
    Unreal Tournament S3TC - this leads only to illegal content (like: CD2 of UT) - hehe, prepare for punishment, coz I think I'm gonna report that post to a moderator :pP

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  2. )bee(scarbelly.nl

)bee(scarbelly.nl New Member

good i did some lookout on mine cd,s unreal 1 does it mean that there are also s3tc textures init?
    q2:can we play those maps online?
    q3:if yes wich version of ut we need too play the maps online?

i have the orginall cd from 1998 not installed yet

greetz and thnx for the info you are a good old unreal (tournament) freak.

3. Delacroix

Unreal itself does not contain any s3tc textures.

Unreal TOURNAMENT GOTY that you have contains them.

Install OldUnreal Multimedia Patch to Unreal folder.

Copy off the textures from UT CD2 to your Unreal folder and use the s3tc conversion tool to make'em compatible with U1.

The maps I included in the pack can't be played online. Not with UT. Unreal - maybe.

4. )bee(scarbelly.nl

)bee(scarbelly.nl New Member

how big is that file vic? exe? mappack i mean what you did make.s3tc textures

5. Delacroix

Somewhat 100-150 MB. I don't remember exactly.