Unreal: S3 Demo Levels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
That means you must have fixed it - quite a while ago (about a month maybe?) I found the link from YOUR site unworking. However Oldunreal saved me...

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
You haven't finished downloading, have you? the link to S3TC levels on your site doesn't seem to be working...

Hyper

Hyper.nl Unreal Services
Nov 21, 2003
Planet Earth
www.hypercoop.tk
I finished downloading today via bittorrent. I just added the file to my website.
Yes, it was not working, because I was still uploading. I first uploaded it to a different host which did not have enough space to hold it. Refresh the pages you visited to download it.

Visit Hyper.nl Unreal Services to download S3TC map pack I also added some nice screenshots.

if you still have a problem, let me know. Then I'll look at it tomorrow.

Last edited:

JeniSkunk

Aug 4, 2005
Delacroix said:
They don't seem to understand that these levels are not illegal (they were available on S3 related websites a long time ago) and they probably also consider torrents illegal. Jesus, P2P technology was created for stuff like that. For sharing free, legal stuff. Just because loads of idiots use torrents for illegal purposes, the technology itself doesn't become illegal. It's like someone would prohibit using kitchen knives because of maniacal murderers' actions :p

I'll check out a few more forums and see what pops up. After doing so, I'll transform this particular post into a "Lamers' List", containing all those who exagerrate in fighting piracy (which is a just cause) by eliminating also perfectly legal technologies and files.

Delacroix, please add the Australian ISP Dodo - http://www.dodo.com.au to your Lamers List.
They are now blocking all access to the peer-to-peer file transfer systems.
Their public excuse for doing so: bandwidth limitations.
Folx in the know, however know what their real reason is: How can Dodo minimize/prevent legal risks against them caused by users downloading illegal files on the p2p systems.

Jenifur Charne

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
JeniSkunk said:
Folx in the know, however know what their real reason is: How can Dodo minimize/prevent legal risks against them caused by users downloading illegal files on the p2p systems.
Especially when said users can just use a non-typical port for p2p apps.
It's just like circumventing port 80 blocks for http servers.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Stop posting idiotisms. The first link doesn't contain any levels. Only the S3TC information. Think twice before you post.