Unreal Gold Edition PLEASE HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

s·af

Aug 8, 2001
i'm sorry, but i'm new to this forum and i couldn't find the files you where talking about (system.exe from UT and the fix files)

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Re: Well you probably can apply it

Originally posted by WildfireX2000
But why would you want to? Unreal Gold has semi-working OpenGL support anyway, it just hates GeForces.

Ever heard of Direct3D? That's your fix to UG hating GeForces, it doesn't hate them, it hates OGL.

WildfireX

Mar 10, 2001
Visit site
Okay, it turns out the problem is that there's a big in Windows 98/nVidia's drivers(not sure), that UG's OGL driver's hate, it seems to work fine on non-GeForce cards(on the other hand, all the non-GeForce systems I've used are running WinME)...
I'll have to see, as I'm currently running D3D, and performance is...okay...damn those 440BX motherboards, I'm about to upgrade anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue.