Unreal Engine games for sale

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Howdie. I haven't been on this forum in ages, but once I was a big fan of everything Unreal and I still have a lot of Unreal Engine games. The good games but also the crappy ones. Also other stuff like Unreal figurines, the Unreal novels as paperbacks and strategy guides and such. Check out the images below, although there are a few things not on those. So if you are interested, DM me and I'll let you know what I have. I am beyond 50 now and keeping just one edition of Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2004 Special Edition is good enough for me :)

Attachments

• Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 11
  • The_Family.jpg
    The_Family.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Welcome back.

An amazing collection.

Hi Manticore (I think I do remember your name from back then) and thanks. Yep, I did collect everything. Even crap games like Desert Thunder, Vietnam Heavy Gunner and Secret Weapons (which like pretty much everything from City Interactive was absolutely unbearable). Then again there was XIII or Pariah which were great games but not that well-known. Need anything? ;)

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
I wasn't aware there were other colors. I just found the Domina figure, but the right foot broke off. It is certainly fixable and it is a bit inside the boot so you probably wouldn't even see it. But for a collector it is probably a disaster. Moreso as the packaging is gone as well. Oh dear ... ;)

DelayMozrt

Oct 7, 2022
This game, I played quite a long time, and I can say that the game is very good. I recommend it to everyone!

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Bump :) Most of the stuff is still there. After having played and collected for the better part of the last 20+ years I just want to keep a copy of UT2004 and that's pretty much it. Everything else is for sale. What is not in the pictures are the two paperback novels "Hard Crash" by Ryan Hughes and "Prophet's Power" by Dean Wesley Smith. If you are looking for anything specific and it is not in the pictures, just ask. Maybe I have it somewhere. :)