1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Engine games for sale

Discussion in 'Games' started by offramp, May 12, 2020.

1. offramp

offramp bOfframp=True

Howdie. I haven't been on this forum in ages, but once I was a big fan of everything Unreal and I still have a lot of Unreal Engine games. The good games but also the crappy ones. Also other stuff like Unreal figurines, the Unreal novels as paperbacks and strategy guides and such. Check out the images below, although there are a few things not on those. So if you are interested, DM me and I'll let you know what I have. I am beyond 50 now and keeping just one edition of Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2004 Special Edition is good enough for me :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Welcome back.

An amazing collection.

3. offramp

offramp bOfframp=True

Hi Manticore (I think I do remember your name from back then) and thanks. Yep, I did collect everything. Even crap games like Desert Thunder, Vietnam Heavy Gunner and Secret Weapons (which like pretty much everything from City Interactive was absolutely unbearable). Then again there was XIII or Pariah which were great games but not that well-known. Need anything? ;)

4. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

That certainly is an impressive collection. I've been after a Damarus Gen Mo'Kai figure for years but in the original colour.

5. offramp

offramp bOfframp=True

I wasn't aware there were other colors. I just found the Domina figure, but the right foot broke off. It is certainly fixable and it is a bit inside the boot so you probably wouldn't even see it. But for a collector it is probably a disaster. Moreso as the packaging is gone as well. Oh dear ... ;)