Unreal editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaycart1986

Jan 22, 2008
hi all, ive recently started using unreal editor for the course that im doing, i have encounterd a problem when i come to save, it comes up "the filename you have specified has one or more spaces in it. unreal file names cannot have spaces in it. before anyone says about the spaces i have tried saving without having spaces and it still comes. can some one please help me out with this issue. sorry if this is in the wrong section. Thanks in advance Jay

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
conundrum

Never saw that problem before, my only guess is that there might be a space at the beginning of the title for the map perhaps? Or is there a symbol in the name of you map? That could be the source of the error as well.