1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Ed 2.0

Discussion in 'UT mapping' started by radagust, Sep 5, 2004.

1. radagust

radagust New Member

How do I set up Unreal Ed 2.0 to edit Unreal Single Player maps?

2. DeVaToX

DeVaToX SAS Mapper

i am not sure since i have never made single player maps , although i know its possible cuase i have played a couple of single player mods for UT

your best bet is check the wikki

or ask on here

someone will gladly answer ur questions

3. radagust

radagust New Member

Thanks for the help I will try posting on the mapping section like you suggested I looked at wiki but you have to know something about web coding to post there so I will try again here.

4. milb

milb ****** from Teen Arts

You actually just have to build a map wich is planed for SP. Important is only that you choose the SinglePlayerGameInfo (can be found in the ActorBrowser, but I dunno where) and do enter it in the game info slot of the Levelproperties.