1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Championship Competition - Cash Prizes

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hyper_Eye, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hyper_Eye

Hyper_Eye New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Since there is no forum for Unreal Championship I thought this might be the appropriate place for this message. If it is not I apologize.

I am trying to coordinate an Unreal Championship competition on Xbox Live. I am providing cash prizes for the event and it will take place during the week of Jan. 10 (1/10/2010 - 1/16/2010). I have posted this on the xbox.com forums as well as some other forums and I am getting some responses in the threads as well as PM. I am trying to get this information out to as many Unreal fans as possible so that we can have enough of a turn-out to have some real matches and get winners in the teamplay categories. My goal here is simply to bring this game back to life over a 1 week period and have a good time.

If you are interested please let me know as I am trying to gauge the expected participation. I hope to see you guys there!

Here is the original content as posted on the xbox.com forums here: http://forums.xbox.com/30405697/ShowPost.aspx

I later added a bit of additional information: