UE2 - UT2kX Unreal Championship 2 script decompiler (release)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Some other day perhaps, I do have UC2 disc somewhere but not xbox so the game was pretty useless to me anyway. I've been lately messing around with xbox unreal 2 though in an emulator.

Surprisingly some aspects of that game is better like audio, compared to the plain pc version. Yes I know the graphics were simplified and all that but honestly U2 always felt like they wanted to optimize it for xbox more than anything. And what's up with the clin files and all that? Did they plan another console version?

Yes they did split up a little more maps but not the maps that were already split on the pc, which really seemed like a console style decision - this might explain the excessive linearity because they wanted as least difference as possible between the console versions.

Similar thing did happen with Daikatana and I believe the planned PS2 version. (the kemco shit on n64/gbc doesn't count)

ANd yet with Unreal 2 it's often so obvious what they cut out - screenshots showed another part of Janus with all those domes - And indeed M09C is missing and there's only M09D and B meanwhile...

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yes.

I'd swear I made a screenshot or two but now I can't find it. It's not without problems but basically it works. Whenever there's two or more enemies on screen it blacks out etc and the driver crashes.

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
Sorry guys, but your conversation is off topic ...

BTW: I've checked the rest of the files and some parts of the code has decompilation errors.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
2a76d141b1.gif

Works good, much appreciated :)