1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal: Bundle Search

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Delacroix, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Delacroix

Delacroix Successor of Almarion

Hello, it's me again. I recently got my hands on the S3 Savage 4 Unreal bundle (finally) and repackaged all the exclusive maps for general use. A month earlier I came across another bundle, a shareware version of Unreal that shipped with some creative sound card, that had three exclusive maps. From what I heard it is the same as the Voodoo 2 (or was it Voodoo 3?) Unreal bundle. However one thing is still bugging me... what if there are more bundles? Please enlighten me. There may be more exclusive maps out there, and I wish to know what am I supposed to look for.

So, once again, here's what I have:

- S3 Savage 4 bundle
    - Creative sound card bundle
    (possibly identical to the Voodoo2 bundle)

Is there anything more?

2. zynthetic

zynthetic robot!

Sounds like that's it. 3DFX=Creative demo. How about getting those S3 maps out :D

3. SuperBee

SuperBee New Member

The creative maps are different than the 3dfx(Creek, BayC and Krazy) maps. The creative maps(deathmatch1,deathmatch2, raver2revrb, hall1a, 2shadow, and 3shadow) were used to show off eax and also at least one was used by Creative to demonstrate the shadows.

Ok, I misread the first post, the soundcard bundle was probably the same as the 3dfx. The creative maps I listed where available as a download from creative.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  4. Delacroix

Funny, zynthetic, I actually GOT the maps out - check this thread. And as for the maps mentioned by SuperBee, google the file UnrealAO.exe and you'll have the maps he's talking about.

5. )bee(scarbelly.nl

)bee(scarbelly.nl New Member

yes there was some old unreal stuff with pc magazines
    http://www.pcmag.com/

back in the 90,s

6. Delacroix

Stop posting sh1t. I'm looking for OEM bundles not magazine cover CD bundles.

7. )bee(scarbelly.nl

)bee(scarbelly.nl New Member

unrealao we alreddy find that 1

did not look what was in it is it a patch or some maps?

8. Delacroix

UnrealAO? Six ****ty maps showing cool EAX effects but nothing more.