1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal 4 title Red Awakening

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gamerguy88, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Gamerguy88

Gamerguy88 New Member

Hey guys, I part of a video games company we have been working on our current game for 2 years.I am the ceo of the company and also a 3d artist

A team-based multiplayer stealth horror game influenced by the slasher movie genre and classic FPS and stealth games of the 90s and 00s

Why kickstarter this because we want to make our project become a reality

Here is our YouTube linkyoutube.com/user/RedAwakeningGame
    Also our kickstarter linkkickstarter.com/projects/20555102...=discovery

If you could help it would be amazing

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

There's not much to look at yet so I can't comment much. However, Red Awakening sounds like a woman's 1st period, just saying ;)

JohnDoe641 and Al like this.
  3. Al

Al Reaper

lmao

4. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

From some of the recent videos everything looks very, very blue and hard on the eyes. Also not a big fan of the finger pointing when throwing a knife, it looks to cover to much of the screen.

It really needs some more colour.