UT2kX Unreal 2 Invasion Monsters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Name: Unreal 2 Invasion Monsters
Version: Beta 4.1
Compatibility: UT2004 with the latest patch. Works with Satore Monster Pack and Invasion Everywhere 2.
Description:
This is a pack of over 30 Unreal 2 invasion monsters for UT2004. Includes ragdolls by Gebsani.

Screenshots:

Credits:
Meowcat, for his UScriptAnimPawn code that fixed a major (MAJOR) rotation/animation problem of the monsters with Bip01 bones
This pack would not be possible without VendorX's amazing U2GemExport script. Thank you so much for
this script, it works like a charm! It can be found in this thread: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=200619
The ragdolls and related code were made by Gebsani.
The emitters for the Skaarj projectiles were made by Wail of Suicide.
All code (monster code, dummy actor) related to the execution-style kills (ie. the Tosc's grabbing attack, the skaarj's impaling attack) was made by rbthinktank's milk, as was the code for the skaarj blade static meshes. Milk, if you see this and want me to remove your code, I will do so. I tried several ways to contact you for permission, but nothing ever got through.
Thanks to Shaun "Iniquitous" Goeppinger for his great monsters tutorials and the code needed to make ragdolls optional. Credits to him for the Tosc chargeup effect code as well.
Code for all of the weapon-wielding monsters by Satore and .:..: (dots)
The emitters used for the Tosc's projectile were made by the Fraghouse team
The following people have patiently answered many of my questions: Meowcat, Parkis G, unrealloco
Legend Entertainment created the models, textures, and sounds that are featured in this pack.

Download: Unreal 2 Creatures Beta 4.1 (MediaFire)
Unreal 2 Creatures Beta 4.1 (ModDB)

Reactions: madspacemarine02

DeusIX

Engineer
Mar 22, 2009
Winland
This is great!

Any possibility of ini for InvasionPro1.7? I managed to add Mektoub, but it needs some z-axis tweaking and maybe other values like speed and health.

That bastard gave me a jumpscare as it was way too fast and halfway underground. It kind of rammed through me :D

DeusIX

Engineer
Mar 22, 2009
Winland
It's not that different. I think it'll only need some tweaking on collisions. It does disable satore and some other invasion things that it improves on. It has boss mode, pets and all cool radar.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Here are the basic entries for Invasion Pro. I haven't adjusted anything or added any descriptions, but all of the monsters appear in the invaders list.

Attachments

• InvProU2C.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: DeusIX