.unr.uz files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
You want a map on a server, get a 8+ on nalicity and get on the hotlist, then you might find it on a few servers.
You can search to see if your map is being played if you go to ut.ngworldstats.com and run a map search.
One of my maps got a 7 and got on the NC hotlist, according to ng stats it's been played 296 times :)
That gives me a warm feeling inside :)

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
Maps having "face" in their name

Seems like it would be a good idea to embed the "face" into a name of a map. It will immediately get a LOT more attention. Some suggestions for new map names:
CTF-Facetard
CTF-Feces
CTF-BruisedFaces
CTF-ImFacingThis

And the files are packed versions ... You can create them by UCC with proper command line options. These are not only the maps, it is textures, sounds etc... as well.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
Re: Maps having "face" in their name

Originally posted by Varpu
Seems like it would be a good idea to embed the "face" into a name of a map. It will immediately get a LOT more attention.

but i was a n00b back then; not with ued, but to the whole map distribution thing. I really with i could go back in time to change the name of it. People think mappers are n00bs when they place face in the name of there maps.

Originally posted by Varpu
And the files are packed versions ... You can create them by UCC with proper command line options. These are not only the maps, it is textures, sounds etc... as well. [/B]

what is this proper command line thing and where can i get UCC?