Uninstalling UT...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
And with it, i´m also unistalling Infiltration. I played a lot online in the last six months, and now it´s time to check other games and leave Inf resting.

I suppose that i will make a "comeback" in a few months, like 7-8, to try the new stuff like the future official pack and mutators made by the community, but for now i have 27 games, old an new ones, waiting me to try them.

Cya all (and gg!) ;)

Deathrow

known as LifeRow
Sep 24, 2003
Was fun playng with you on the servers. I completely understand you. Cya later (maybe also in other game) !

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Yeah, saw some of the screen shots of DM-Dawn from UT 2004. Bout wet my pants. That is going to be an awesome engine for Inf. I may have to buy a new computer. But I guess Im going to have to find a job again before I can do that :D

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, beppo, the truth is that i´m leaving because you killed me just after spawn in that tdm. Very, very dirty. ;) :D /jk

But don´t worry, like you can see, now i will turn in that type of player that doesn´t play the game but still whine and criticize the game´s faults in the forum.

(Now i´m trying to end the two Opf expansions. After that, Silent Storm!)