1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unexpected end of file at end of class

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Guy ON Drugs, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Guy ON Drugs

Guy ON Drugs He who knows but doesn't know he knows

um what kind of error is this cause i know all the code is correct but this message keeps coming up can i get any help plz?

2. Brood_of_Evil

Brood_of_Evil Selene's martyr

It probably means that there's a bracket "}" missing in one of your code blocks.

3. Guy ON Drugs

oh aiight thanks that explains alot i can finally finish making this mutator.. thanks i hope your right

4. Guy ON Drugs

well another quick question if i don't have the brackets expanded out correctly do i get this error for example:

if (bEnabled)
    {
    //code here i don't feel like typeing it

else
    //blah blah
    and so on does the proper amount of {(brackets) determine if my code compiles cause its 11 pm and i gotta go to school =;(

5. KillerMonk

KillerMonk UScript and VC++ Master Mind

ok, forevery { you must have a } It doesn't matter what kind of spacing you have. If you can't figure it out, send the .uc file to Jones_JB@yahoo.com, and I'll see what's wrong. If it's short, though, then just post the code in here...

6. Guy ON Drugs

i'm checkin these post out during this assembly so ican't send u thefile from school wheni get home i'll make sure i give it to u

7. KillerMonk

KillerMonk UScript and VC++ Master Mind

Did my changes help?

8. Guy ON Drugs

yep it compiled the code but i still had to take something out. cause all i wanted to do was make some crosshairs with health and ammo status but it didnt work for me . it compiled but the crosshairs didn't show up. dang...snapple pops

9. Guy ON Drugs

this is amazing this same problem for this file was the same problem i had with the anti aimboti was making and i fixed that and it works... i'm a happy man now =)