1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Underwater Emmiter

Discussion in 'Level Design, Skinning and Modelling' started by PTGui, Mar 17, 2006.

1. PTGui

PTGui New Member

Does anyone know how to put a underwater emmiter to be seen from outside the water?

Using a Fluid Surfice and a Sprite Emmiter?

I can't never see the emmiters from the other side... can anyone help with this? where could the problem be?

2. Hazel.H

Hazel.H Member

The fluid surface texture is most likely causing the problem. The best way to fix it is to make a new FinalBlend using the original texture and set ZWrite to false :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  3. PTGui

PTGui New Member

Yep... the problem was there and it's almost alright, but I can't get the efect like if it was underwater like i wanted, but it's almost good.

Thankx Hazel :D