"Unable to find DrawSprocket context:" Can you help?¿

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nomme de guerre

Comrade
Apr 8, 2001
Visit site
Guys,

I've installed Infiltration 2.85 on my Mac following all the instructions, and I get to the end of the UT 436 startup (after launching Infiltration from either the alternative launcher or the standard version) and it comes up with the following error:

"Unable to find DrawSprocket context:"

Have any of you had this problem? I have GameSprocket 1.7.5. including DrawSprocket 1.7.5. Do I need a later version?

Help would be appreciated,
Thanks,

Nomme de Guerre

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
are the Game/Draw sprocket extentions enabled? they should be by default unless you've turned them off but check anyway to be sure, if that fails attempt to reinstall them. you should be able to pick up the latest ones from Apple Software Update or install older versions off the UT cd.

iJamie

Jan 20, 2008
There was a answer to this before the forum had to restore, can someone re post it please